In a report that is essentially a total indictment of members and agencies of the Obama Administration – most notably, Attorney General Eric Holder and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – as well as the American media establishment, most of which has dedicated its time and resources to helping Barack Obama win reelection – Spanish language television network Univision has blown wide open the “Fast and Furious” scandal.
In a bombshell investigative report broadcast Sunday, one filled with scathing details and grim, grisly video including security-cam footage of actual execution-style murders and blood-soaked rooms (there’s your warning, for those of you who might be a little unnerved by that kind of real-life graphic violence), the network said it discovered that in January 2010, drug cartel hit men annihilated students with guns the U.S. government allowed to flow to them across the border into Mexico.
“On January 30, 2010, a commando of at least 20 hit men parked themselves outside a birthday party of high school and college students in Villas de Salvarcar, Ciudad Juarez,” said an English version of the report, posted on the ABC News website.
“Near midnight, the assassins, later identified as hired guns for the Mexican cartel La Linea, broke into a one-story house and opened fire on a gathering of nearly 60 teenagers,” the report said. “Outside, lookouts gunned down a screaming neighbor and several students who had managed to escape. Fourteen young men and women were killed, and 12 more were wounded before the hit men finally fled.”
It gets worse. Much worse. So read the rest of this article and the other links listed below.
- Holder may be holding on to private emails about Fast and Furious
- ‘Fast and Furious’ Investigation Reveals Chief Suspect Twice Release
- Congressman says unlikely Holder did not know about Operation Fast and Furious
- Fast & Furious Wiretaps Expose Eric Holder!
- House Committee to Subpoena Holder in ‘Fast and Furious’ Probe
- Republicans prepare contempt citation against Holder over Fast & Furious
- Holder Claims Emails Using Words ‘Fast and Furious’ Don’t Refer to Operation Fast and Furious
- Holder Making Congress Furious Fast
- Obama Exercises Executive Privilege over Fast and Furious Documents
- Eric Holder to testify on Fast and Furious
- Bombshell: Fast and Furious Secret Wiretaps Revealed
- Obama Hides Behind ‘Executive Privilege’ In Damage Control Over Fast and Furious