Traitor John McCain helped Broker Classified Deal With Comey
True Pundit – FBI insiders say fired FBI Director James Comey and Andrew McCabe, deputy FBI director, used Bureau funds to underwrite the controversial dossier on President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential election, sources confirm.
And the deal to dig dirt on a presidential candidate was put together with the help of Sen. John McCain, sources said.
These new revelations in fact might be the worst kept secrets in Washington, D.C. but now rank-and-file FBI agents want the Bureau to come clean on its relationship with the author of the problematic Trump dossier, former British spy Christopher Steele.
True Pundit first received intelligence from FBI sources in March that the Bureau had struck a financial deal with Steele in 2016.
Federal law enforcement agents have since divulged to True Pundit:
- Steele was likely paid in the $100,000 range by the FBI for the research. Perhaps even more.
- Sen. John McCain was involved in brokering the introduction of Steele or Steele’s preliminary research to FBI bosses.
- The FBI routinely pays third-party private Intel firms to gather evidence used to secure federal search warrants and arrest warrants, as well as FISA court warrants.
- The FBI does not vet the privately commissioned investigators, like Fusion GPS, who work “off the books” for the Bureau.
- The FBI pays such contractors from a budget that is not part of its public expenditures. The transactions are confidential, therefore, Freedom of Information Requests (FOIA) on such transactions are easily and legally denied.
- Steele and the firm Fusion GPS may have performed additional privately-commissioned intelligence work for the FBI.
The Steele dossier on Trump has since proven to be chalk-full (chalk, not “chock” used intentionally here) of wild and unproven intelligence.
The more disturbing revelations however, is that a GOP U.S. Senator from the same party as Trump likely assisted the FBI to perform a bogus investigation of a presidential candidate during the 2016 election; the results of which were leaked to the news media in an attempt to boost Democrat Hillary Clinton’s chances of winning the presidency.
Also, it now appears the FBI had a definitive role in digging dirt on a presidential candidate with the likely intent to sway an election.
It’s little wonder the FBI has blocked efforts to turn over records on its relationship with Steele, Fusion GPS, and McCain’s role in putting the two entities together.
Source: True Pundit